Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Embellish it!

 

Hi, Happy Wednesday!  

This week at Little Red Wagon the challenge hostess is Imke and she says to " Embellish it!"

...so I did:



 I started with a very light grey card base and

 embellished that with a white Lattice die cut (from Cherry Lynn Designs)

I die cut a heart and then silver embossed 

 a  Happy Anniversary (from Stampin' up- Tiny Tiny Wishes) 

 and then embellished the heart with pearls! 

It took me a long time to think of a way to embellish and still keep to my clean and simple style.

I hope you like it.

'till next time,

Doni

4 comments:

  1. Such a classy card, Doni! The pearl heart is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolute amazing, Doni and the card is so elegant - love it !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doni, your card is so wonderfully elegant! The off-white on off-white with the pearls is stunning!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe elegant is the operative word for your beautiful card, elegant and classic. You can never miss with elegant and classic.

    ReplyDelete