Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Here comes the sun!

 

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

For today's Challenge at Little Red Wagon 

 Kate has chosen the Challenge title of "Here comes the sun", so 

all is good if our projects include a sun .


I had a lot of fun playing with die-cuts ...here's what I used:

MFT Die-namics - large sun

Neat & Tangled - Hello summer dies

Impression Obsession dies - glasses

Lawn Fawn - simple fluffy cloud frames

 

The little word fun was made on the computer in Word by creating a box 

( in this case a rectangular strip)

and inside the box I printed my name ..then auto filled the background of the box black.

I saved this and now when I want a word on black I just call up the saved box ,

backspace to remove my name and type in whatever word I want and print it. 

Easy Peasy! 

This week I'm also playing along with the Unicorn Challenge Blog.

thanks for looking 

'till next time,

Doni




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Doni, love the sun in his funky glasses, the clouds and die cut SUMMER...awesome card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card, Doni! I especially love the sunglasses. Thanks for the tip about creating a black-backed sentiment. Will definitely have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the sunglasses on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for our theme this week, Doni. I like the sun with the glasse and everything fits so nice together. A fabulous summer card !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous sunshine card! The glasses are a fun touch - and great job with your computer-generated sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tip on the sentiment. Hopefully will remember it...I LOVE your fun card. The sunglasses are the bomb and all that wonderful texture just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete