Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Cute, cute, cute

Hi everyone! Welcome!

This week at Little Red Wagon the challenge is titled "cute,cute, cute".

Our lovely hostess is JanR, so I'm going to go out on limb here and say she wants something cute 

on our card....😁

Here's what I came up with:


Little animals are cute and to cover all my bases, since JanR requested 3 cute things

I put the last one on the inside:


I used the Smile die cut from My Favorite Things and the cute little animals are 

from a stamp called Birth-yay also from My Favorite Things.

I hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did.

'til next time,

Doni

6 comments:

  1. This definitely qualifies for cute x3, Doni. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tiny animals and love the big smile Doni, gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, cheerful, happy birthday card! You nailed the 'cute'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and i fell in love with the sweet little tucan.

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little animals are so sweet! Loving the big sentiment and the inside stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable - inside and out! Those large, colourful letters are fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete