Thursday, September 29, 2022

spring leaves

 This is the card I made today

 Yes....I know it's fall, but it was fun to switch it up and use a spring theme. Besides I already had the Ranger distress Ink (Mowed Lawn) on my craft table! I did a quick swipe over an embossed panel (Budding Leaves by Lisa Horton),  added the "YOU" which is a die cut from Avery Elle and finished with the black strip saying "are loved".  A quick and easy card in my favorite shade of green!

Linking up with Can You Stand The Pressure

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

Doni


2 comments:

  1. Oh Doni ... this is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love how you've spread ink over the embossed leaves ... really makes them POP! And your sentiment is PERFECT! Another gorgeous creation my friend ... thanks for inspiration!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.

    ReplyDelete