Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Make it with Ribbon

Hi!  This Wednesday at Little Red Wagon it is Brenda's turn to pick a challenge and she would like us to Make it with Ribbon. 

I about drove myself crazy with trying to think of what to make using ribbon! Nothing was working,so finally I just started gluing down ribbon and this is what I came up with:


I used ribbon, enamel dots and a cute sentiment from Paper Smooches. 

Hopefully, whoever receives this card will appreciate modern art and not just think I lost my mind! lol

Come on and join us ! Head over to Little Red Wagon, check out the lovely creations from the other “Girlfriends” and link up your own project

See ya later...Doni

7 comments:

  1. I do think it is a work of art...wonderful color, balance...actually I know little about art, I just know what I like and I like this! Thanks for your help with the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Doni, lovely design and the enamel dots just make it pop, love it..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and such a playful design - I would never have guessed this was a result after struggling using ribbons:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes just diving headlong into it is the right choice! Such a bright and creative card! I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had something similar in mind but then made something else. I like the bright colors - great card, Doni !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever! It does indeed look like modern art; it reminds me of a Piet Mondrian painting. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your struggles paid off as this is a fabulous card! I love the bright ribbons with matching enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete