Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Spots & Stripes

Hi! I hope everyone is having a good day.  Wednesday's seem to come along quicker these days, but here we are and this Wednesday the challenge at Little Red Wagon is all about seeing spots or stripes or as in the card I made ...both!

I love the color combo of black white and red....reminds me of the old joke.."What's black and white and read all over (a newspaper)! Geeze, I know ...I'm really old! lol   Besides the designer papers of stripes and spots I used a die from My Favorite Things called Stacking stars. Then I used a little Wink of Stella to give them some sparkle. The sentiment was stamped using Versamark and red embossing powder.
 

Thanks for stopping by.....

Doni

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous, fun, stars, and stripes and the circle of spots, very striking Doni..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed the challenge, no doubt about it! Great card; love that red and black mix, it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classic card, Doni! This is absolutely perfect. Black, white and that pop of red, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card, Doni! Black, white & red always look so classy together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool and i like the color combi !

    Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderfully striking card!! I love that fabulous colour combination too - and the Wink of Stella on the stars is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete