Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Challenge # 679 - Winter

Hello! 

Hi!

Wednesday has rolled around again and
 it's time for challenge #679 over at Little Red Wagon
 Imke is our hostess and she chose the topic "Winter".
and by that she means colors, activities, landscapes...well you get the idea!
My favorite winter activity is building a snowman, so that inspired me to make this:


I found this perfect background paper in my stash and used these  REALLY OLD Quickutz dies to make my snowman.


I'm looking forward to checking out the links at Little Red Wagon to see what the word "Winter" inspires you all to make.

'till next time,

Doni



 

6 comments:

  1. I love your snowy wintery sky and wonderful die cut snowman Doni, fabulous fun card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowy background is perfect and your die-cut snowman tops it off beautifully! Lovely card, Doni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper fits perfectly - first i thought you made the background yourself. I also like the snowman - looks like fun to build it.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that happy snowman! Wonderful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background paper, so perfect for the little snowman you built!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little snowperson is adorable - and the paper you found for your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete