Wednesday, December 14, 2022

You won't see me!

Hi!

This time of year the days go by so quickly!  It's Wednesday again and
 it's time for challenge #684 over at Little Red Wagon
Kate is our hostess and she says..." you won't see me!" By that she means 
that she would like to see us use transparency or vellum.

Here's what I came up with:

on the inside I added a decorated strip of white paper to make it easy to write a short but sweet message.

I hope you like it.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
The flowers on the front were made with a die called Rad Roses from Paper Smooches.
Sadly, Paper Smooches went out of business in 2020.

 'till next time,

Doni

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Doni, love the clear center panel and stripes are always striking, lovely..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Doni! I love the black and white stripes against the colored flowers. And how you did the transparency is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Splendid die cuts too. I love that you included a space to write the message inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Doni. I like the use of the transparency and the hole layout.

    Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Doni! The floral pop of colour is fabulous against the black and white background - and a fabulous way to use acetate too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design, Doni! Love the way you have used the transparency. (I miss PS too.)

    ReplyDelete