Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hearts

Hi!  It's Wednesday and this week there is a new challenge over at Double D Challenges.

"Hearts" is the challenge ...which is very fitting since it's February! 

Here's the mood board for inspiration:


 I found my inspiration in the upper left picture and this is what I made:


here's the supplies I used:

To hang those little hearts I unwound red and white bakers twine and used only the red fiber.
It was tempting just to use a red ink pen but IRL the twine looks so much better.
Thanks for looking.
Doni

8 comments:

  1. This is adorably cute AND pretty, what a clever idea and a perfect take on the mood board! Love your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, really great CAS design. Love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you actually hung the hearts with twine. Great take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beyond perfect for this challenge. What a beautiful take on the inspiration tile you chose. This is lovely Doni!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card, Doni. This is a perfect take on the inspiration tile you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Doni what a BEAUTIFUL creation! Love the little dangling hearts! I give you extra credit for using the thin (just red) baker's twine ... I would have used a fine tip red marker and called it a day! LOL Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is sweet to have the hearts hanging from the branch! Very inspired and a beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, sweet card. I love everything about it. I think using that Hemstitch panel really adds a lot to the look. Well done, this is SUPERB!!!

    ReplyDelete