Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Butterfly

Hi!

I'm so glad it's MAY!

Today on Little Red Wagon  JanR  is our wonderful hostess and she would like to see 

"Simply Clean & Simple" cards.  I'm so excited...this is my jam!


I used the Memory Box die called Lunette Buterfly:

To get a lot of dimension, I stacked the butterfly 4 deep. The first butterfly I glued to a piece of white cardstock and then colored in the pretty colors. This way it didn't matter if I got color on the white butterfly because I was gluing the next 3 layers on top of it. Last step was to cut away the leftover white cardstock that was sticking out from around the butterfly.

 The Happy Birthday strip was done on my computer.

So clean, so simple, so easy!

Thanks for looking.

'till later,

Doni

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Doni! Wonderful texture here and love how you've done the white against the black; it really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Doni, gorgeous colours and love the dimension, fabulous CAS style..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Doni! Those lovely colours look so striking against the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Doni!! And SUCH a brilliant idea for the colouring. I'm going to have to remember that and just cut an extra layer or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and beautiful! I love the dimension and the contrast of colors.

    ReplyDelete