Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Spring

Hi!
Today is my birthday! I'm not real excited,
 I'm already old...can I start subtracting years instead of adding them ? LOL
 

The lovely Brenda is our host today at Little Red Wagon and she would like to see " Spring Flowers".

Here's the card "Spring Flowers" inspired me to create:


Yep, those are spring flowers...quite literally!

I did a little on the inside too.


 

Supplies used:

Create A Smile - Crokisses

Neat & Tangled - Spring Die

Lawn Fawn - Scalloped Rectangle Frames

Copic Markers- BV01, FV2,YG07, Y35

Thanks for stopping by

Doni

5 comments:

  1. Love the crocus Doni and coloured beautifully, gorgeous card and wishing you a very happy birthday, hope your day is awesome..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers mean spring to me, they were always the first to pop up where I grew up. I love the way your design showcases them and that coloring is amazing. Happy Birthday, Girlfriend! (I officially started counting backwards this year myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crocuses scream "spring" so perfect choice for the challenge!! I love the way the flowers are poking out over the frame too. Such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a striking card, Doni! Loving the design and that little crocus on the inside is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking card, Doni! Love your coloring and color choices. And I'm a few days late, but a very Happy Birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete