Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Bows

Today on Little Red Wagon  JanR  is our hostess and she would like to see bows.

She said any type of bows...so I picked tiny paper bows. All I can say about that is thank goodness for tweezers!

 


Now that the card is all done and I look at it,I probably should have used a kite instead of a balloon. But hey, who said a balloon couldn't have a tail with bows on it and besides...I don't have a kite die!


The only info I have on the tiny bow die is that it was sold by Eswala Store on Amazon (2018).

I also used Lawn Fawn's puffy cloud frames and Penny Black's balloon dies.


Thanks for looking.

'till later,

Doni



 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Doni, and I agree a balloon can most certainly have bows attached to it! I think I have this same die(s) (one of 3 in the set) bought on Amazon. No-brand, but cuts great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and fun Doni, fabulous colours and I love the kite tail with those gorgeous bows..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A balloon can have bows attached to it - makes it's a super fancy balloon! Such a fun card. I especially love those clouds...and the bows too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also here these cute little paper bows - just said to Kate that i love them *smile*. Super sweet card, Doni.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love this kite balloon design and that bow die is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest little bows Iʻve ever seen! Darling card and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think bows on the balloon is a fabulous choice!! Those tiny little bows are adorable. Your tweezers comment made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete