Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Christmas in july

 

Happy Wednesday, everybody! A new challenge is starting at
Double D Challenges.The challenge is "Christmas in July".

If you're looking for some inspiration here's a great mood board: 

 

I got my inspiration from the bottom right picture, the one with the tropical flair! 

Here's what my Santa is doing;

He certainly is a fun guy!


Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at Double D Challenges. you could win this prize: 


'till next time,

Doni

9 comments:

  1. Your tropical take on this challenge is adorable, Doni! What a darling image, and colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute and what a fun fun image, you go get em Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Santa is having the time of his life lol Love that Pink Flamingo! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa has made it to Florida! I am sure that is his last stop for the night. Too cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun holiday creation my friend ... and you coloring is ALWAYS amazing! Beautiful DT project ... thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doni, this is so darling! When Santa gets to the warmer climates I'm sure he ditches the sleigh and finds another mode of transportation. How fun and cute and a fantastic job you did with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOSH!!! This is so stinkin' cute I can't even stand it! I love this so much, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Santa is having the ride of his life on this pink flamingo. But, who wouldn't? Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! I would want that stamp if I knew anyone who lived in the south. Really, really like your card!

    ReplyDelete