Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Bicycle Race

Hello, I'm glad you could stop by.

      Today on Little Red Wagon our hostess is Kate and she would like to see a Bicycle Race or any form of transportation. I thought a bicycle race sounded like fun, so that's what inspired me to create this card:


I used:

a stamp & die set (Enjoy) from jillibean soup

small bicycle stamp from firefly stamps (2016)

I did a crappy job  of stamping ..the Enjoy looks bad, so after seeing this picture I took a black marker and fixed it!...of course, I'm too lazy to take another picture. LOL

'till next time,

 Hugs, Doni

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Doni, love the line of bikes in different colours and great sentiment..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you did a rainbow bicycle race!! Such a great sentiment to go with it. For what it's worth, I am visiting on my phone and the sentiment looks fabulous to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun bicycle race! I love the rainbow colors and fun sentiment stamped at the sassy angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Doni! I'm loving the bright colours you used for the bikes.

    ReplyDelete