Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Double D Challenge with Altenew Collaboration

Hello!

  It's Wednesday and this week there is a very special challenge over at Double D Challenges.  We are taking part in an Altenew Collaboration and our theme is STENCILS /ANYTHING GOES.  Here's the mood board Double D has for your inspiration ...

  For my card, I have chosen the Altenew Build-A-Garden: Dear Dahlias to work with.    This wonderful set has Stamps, Stencils, and Dies along with lots of step by step instructions and tons of great  project ideas. 


This is the card I made: 

 I chose to use the stamp and colored it with my Copic Markers then used the Altenew coordinating die set.   To finish the card I used a white plaid rectangle (a plaid cover die from Honey Bee Stamps) over top a light grey card base.

I hope you can join us in this anything goes challenge.
ALTENEW is awarding a $50 gift certificate to the lucky winner.

ALTENEW also has a great monthly challenge,
You can check it out here: Altenew Inspiration Challenge and here's the mood board they have to share ....

 

'till next time,

Doni

 


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Doni, love the bright and cheerful colors and a lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Doni! Love the colors that go so well together and that light gray background really looks awesome with the bright pink, purple and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! The colors you chose are perfection! I love that background cover die too, very lattice like! So beautiful, well-done Doni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so attractive and I love the colors. So cheerful and bright. An excellent job for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Doni! I love the set you chose and the colors you've used as well. The plaid die cut background make me think of a garden trellis. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful and I'm so glad I got to see it in person! Your designs are always so clean and perfect! LOVE the happy colors you've chosen here! WELL DONE my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doni, your card is gorgeous and amazing! What a beautiful job you did with this set. I love the background die, too, and the soft gray base. You've made these dahlias into a very cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stunning. I love the colors you have chosen, and your design is spot on for that wonderful Altenew set. Great background too, really showcases the focal. GORGEOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete