Saturday, August 5, 2023

Thinking of you

Hello 

Welcome to my blog

This is the card I made today


I was looking through my stamps today and I came across this all over stamp called "Flowery"made by Cas-ual friday's Stamps. I had never used this, so I popped over to their web site to get some ideas only to discover that they have gone out of business. Drats..another one bites the dust.

Any how, I picked one flower and colored it for the front and did the same idea on the inside:


Sending this off to my sister-in-law because, well, I'm thinking about her...lol

entering at: https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com

Enjoy your day!

Hugs, Doni

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful spotlight card Doni, love the pop of yellow, my favourite colour..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doni, this is such a lovely design. I love that pop of color, it's a very eye-catching card. Thanks for joining in at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    XOX, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete