Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Balloons

Welcome fellow card makers. 

This week over at Little Red Wagon I'm the hostess and I have chosen the Challenge theme of "Balloons".

Here's my card:

I used these supplies:

bear - My Favorite Things( retired)

balloons - Your Next Stamp (Balloon Bouquet)

Copic markers and striped paper from my stash

Black card base (A2)

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out what the other girlfriends have made. Their entries are marked (DT) after their names.

4 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely darling image and of course you wonderful CAS design suits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid card, Doni! That bear is so cute and I'm loving the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card, Doni. I like the stripe paper an the left - so matching with the balloon colors.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete