Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Pumpkins

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at
Double D Challenges.

The theme is Pumpkins.
 For inspiration here's the mood board Darlene made for us:

    

These pumpkins are all really cute, however I went a more traditional version.


The star of this show was made with a great new die cut called Pumpkin Set from Simon Says Stamp.

I cut all the pieces out of white cardstock and then brought them to life with my Copic markers.

Life is Gourd was made on the computer. I love a good pun!

  I can't wait to see everyone's pumpkins.

Hugs, Doni

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Doni! I adore those pumpkins and your coloring is perfection. What a clever idea to create the sentiment on your computer. I don't often think to do that. Lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful big pumpkin and colored to perfection!! A fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my friend, this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Those pumpkins are amazing and LOVE the pun! You are so clever & creative! Thanks for awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Doni! Love, love, love the simplicity and elegance. The background paper is so pretty and those pumpkins!! Wow, colored perfectly. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is outstanding in every way. That classic pumpkin colored to perfection and the funniest sentiment. Very clever my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly DID bring those beautiful pumpkins to life. Your coloring is superb, and I love the design here. And then, of course, there is that fabulous greeting, it just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a good pun, it's quite perfect! That large pumpkin is magnificent! You really did bring them to life! Love this!

    ReplyDelete