Wednesday, March 6, 2024

First Signs of Spring

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at
Double D Challenges

This month the theme of the challenge is the first signs of spring.

Here's the inspiration board:

The first day of spring is March 19th. When I think of the first days of spring I always think of crocuses. Sometimes the ones I have planted even stick their heads up through the snow. Here's the card I created :

      I used the crocuses clear stamp from Create a Smile.                  The Dot Scallop Border from Simon Says Stamp and the Spring Die from Neat & Tangled.

I hope you enjoy the springtime. 

Hugs, Doni


 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this! As you know, purple is my all time favorite color and your design is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Crocus--I too see them and immediately think Spring! Love your pretty purple ones and that die cut border--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the royal purple color on this card and the crocus is the first spring flower to bloom. One of my favorite border dies too. No mistaking that this is a Spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully designed card Doni, I planted a lot of new Crocus last fall and they started poking their heads up in February and so far still blooming!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doni, this is so pretty! The crocuses are one of the earliest signs of spring, and yours are beautifully colors. I love the design with the scalloped curve, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and elegant, Doni! The colors on the crocus are perfect. Love that N&T border die. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty spring card! Crocus' are a sure sign of spring and yours are colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love that gorgeous purple color, and the curved die cut border really enhances the look. Fabulous design here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doni, your Crocus look so real I feel like I could reach out and pick them! Such a beautiful card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete