Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Water related

 

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at Double D Challenges.

I hope you can join us. to help you here's the inspiration board:

 

The challenge is to make a card that is water related. Rain is definitely water related, so that's the focus of my card.

 To make this card I used the stamp set called Rainy Day Play by Clearly Besotted. I think that little hippo in his rain suit is so cute! The rain clouds were made with cloud dies from Impression Obsession. To make the soft rain drops I used a very light blue Copic marker.

If you play along with us you could win this prize: 

 

Till next time,

Hugs, Doni 

7 comments:

  1. Super CUTE! Adorable CAS creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How utterly adorable!!! That little hippo and his ducky pal look like they are really enjoying the puddles and the rain. I love this so much, it's just so dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love these puddle jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the best rain card I have seen in awhile. Lots of fun and delight here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I'm sitting here chuckling over that little hippo in his raincoat. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete