Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Reaching for the stars

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at Double D Challenges.

The challenge is  Reaching for the stars.

I hope you can join us. to help you here's the inspiration board:

 

This is the card I made:


 I used the Hooray die cut from Honey Bee Stamps,
 stacking stars Die-namics from My Favorite Things,
and yellow star background paper from my stash.
 
This was another fun one to make.
Hope you have fun making yours.
'till next time, 
Doni

 

5 comments:

  1. A wonderfully designed card Doni, how we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done as always Doni. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my friend ... I miss you so much!! Love this card and so honored I got to see all your cards in person! You were so talented with the CAS design! Hugs coming up to heaven for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful creations live on, my friend. Angel hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Doni! Love this CAS creations, awesome color choice! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete