Thursday, August 4, 2022

3-D Embossing

Hello! 

A friend of mine introduced me to some beautiful 3-D Embossing Folders by Lisa Horton .

This is the card I made using one of those folders called "Budding Bloom".


 I colored one of the flowers and leaves with my Copics.

 The Hello is a die from Simon Says Stamp that I cut once from yellow

 and once from green , then put them together slightly askew.

I really like the look of this...I've gained a new love of embossing! 

Going to link this up over at Can You Handle The Pressure?

 

Thanks for looking! 

Doni

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That is such a pretty folder, love the brightly colored flower. Thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and those EB folders are just the best, and I bet I know who the friend was , now I can call HER the enabler like she calls me lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, forgot to say thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange, yellow, and gold blend in the flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my friend, you have colored this perfectly! Absolutely beautiful creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle the Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete