Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Make it with circles

 

Hi!

It's time for challenge #665 over at Little Red Wagon

 This week Brenda would like us to "make it with circles".

First I got out my storage container of EKsuccess nesting circle punches,

and punched a bunch !

I ended up using the 1 1/2 ", 1 1/4", 1", and 3/4" punches. 

These came in handy to create a cute face similar to the ones I saw on Pinterest.

 

 ...and here's what I put inside:


This was so much fun.


Well, I hope this made you smile! 

 Thanks for stopping by!
'Til next time,
Doni

8 comments:

  1. You are so clever! This card is so, so cute! What a fun sentiment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I think this is so clever and funny Doni, love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is such a clever design!!! Bravo! Makes me smile just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!! It is so much prettier in person!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Definitely made me smile. Loving the sentiment on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN card, Doni and great take on the challenge theme - very clever.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doni!!! This is SUCH a fun take on the challenge!! Your card is fabulous - and I love the sentiment inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so darn clever, Doni! I love this cute little, very original card!

    ReplyDelete