Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Lighthouse

A new challenge is starting at
Double D Challenges.

Lighthouse

Here's the inspiration board to help get you started:

 

You could be a Top Creative Winner or the winner chosen by random draw

 for the prize below.



Here's what I created:
I started by watercoloring a background for the one and only lighthouse stamp I have .
 Watercoloring is fun, adding plain water first and then add the color and watch it run.
 
I used the stamp from Inkadinkado (costal) and a stamp from Lawn Fawn for the sentiment.
The grey border is a die from Memory Box called wrapped stitched frames.
 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,

Doni

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card ... so glad I was able to see it in person! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lighthouses’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had commented on this earlier but don't see it so here I go again! LOL
    What a beautiful overall design! You did an amazing job of coloring and framing! Well done my friend! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over Double D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! Love the watercoloring background. The birds on the left just add so much interest. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous lighthouse card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous design. I love the rustic look with the mixture of colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete