Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Anything but a square or rectangle

Hi, Happy Wednesday!  

This week at Little Red Wagon our hostess is Brenda and she challenges us 

to make it anything but a square or rectangle.

So I chose to make a rocker card which is made using a large circle folded in half.


I love this little mouse. Years ago ,before I retired, I owned a scrapbook shop

and I made a lot of paper piecings to sell in the shop. This was one of them.

Here's the shapes used to put him together:

It was fun to combine an old craft with a new one. 

Glad you could stop by today.

Bye for now,

Doni


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Doni, I LOVE this. I use to do the paper piecing for my scrapbooks too. This is absolutely a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable rocker Doni with the little mouse and hearts, gorgeous, he is too cute..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doni!!! This is downright adorable! And how amazing that you created that sweet mouse using a template from your shop. I don't think I knew that you once owned a scrapbook shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you owned a scrapbook shop! That's awesome!! Such a super cute card. I love that sweet mouse.

    ReplyDelete