Sunday, September 18, 2022

Christmas

 

 Hello everyone! I ordered a new die from Spellbinders and it came in the mail yesterday. The name of it is "Be Bold Color Block Merry Christmas" and it certainly is! 


I wanted the black background to be sparkly...but I didn't have any black glitter paper...so I sprayed some Pixie Spray ( light tack, adhesive for stencils) onto black card stock and then sprinkled some Doodlebug black sugar coating (glitter). Well, it worked ...but I also glittered me and everything around me including the cat!!!

I cut the word die out of three different colors of card stock and by rearranging the color order you have enough letters for 3 cards. Then just to add some dimension I layered the Merry four deep.

I'm linking up with:

Peace on Earth Christmas

My Time To Craft Challenge 

HLS September Christmas Challenge

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have some fun today!

Doni

 

5 comments:

  1. Love the die and the traditional colors! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Doni, this is an awesome card!! I have to check that die out! Oh, and I too have glittered cats at times lol!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you go girl and look at you making your own glittery paper! So Smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft Challenge and waiting to see you next time. Happy Crafting

    Hugs
    DT Meenaa Herale

    https://cardscraftandart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter equals trouble. Your card is beautiful.
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete