Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Love

Hi!

For today's challenge at Little Red Wagon Kate says "all we need is love", so you can use anything to do with love on your projects. I chose to use this really cute die from My Favorite Things (love ya).

 
      Add some stripes and a pieced heart with  pretty sparkles and wa-la you're done!

I think I'll wait till I'm ready to send it before deciding what to put on the inside. It could be a Valentine's Day card ...or just a card to surprise a special someone.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Doni, great design and love the patched heart and sparkle of the gems.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid card, Doni! Loving that big gold sentiment and the stripy heart is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super idea to layer paper and then die cut!! I've never tried that. It looks fabulous - as does your entire card!

    ReplyDelete