Thursday, October 6, 2022

Happy Halloween

Today I made a card to play along with my friends brand new challenge. 

It's called Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game. How neat is that?! The optional theme for October is Halloween Colors.  This is what I came up with:


I used Neon Orange card stock for the background . The stencil I used is from Simon Says Stamp and it's called Diagonal Stripe. I used Ripe Persimmon, Twisted Citron, and Black Soot Distress Inks. Whimsy Stamps provided the sentiment. Then I added a really thin strip of black card stock and a tiny little spider which was laying on my craft table and to make him scary I added two little white eyes .

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

Doni

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW this is awesome Doni! Love how you've used a variety of colors on your stenciling and OMG how 'cute' is that spider (can spiders be cute? lol) Fabulous creation my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete