Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Bats about you!

Hi! Happy Wednesday! 

 Doni here and this week I'm hosting the "I'm bats about you" challenge. So when making your projects this week just include a bat in there somewhere and you're good to go! 

Here's the card I made:


 This big 'ole bat is a really old Quick cuts die.....I only attached the head so the wings could fly,  and of course I made them sparkly with Wink of Stella!

You can check out everyone's "Bats" over at Little Red Wagon.

'till next time, 

Doni

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the moon and purple and orange Doni and your bat is fabulous with his sparkly wings..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid card, Doni! I love the dimension and the glittery wings are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween Card- love the colors.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Doni! Your moon looks spooktacular and the Wink of Stella on the bat's wings is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete