Saturday, October 15, 2022

Pumpkin time

 Hi! 

Today is bright and sunny and only in the 50's ...in other words a perfect Fall day!  There are pumpkins everywhere...for sale, outside of peoples homes as decorations, Pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin latte's...well you get the idea! That is what inspired today's card.

This is the first time I have used this cute embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp.  I used a small cube of copper pigment ink to rub over the pumpkins to give them a little different color than the background.

                                              The sentiment strip was printed on my computer.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Can You Handle The Pressure?

and 

Craft Rocket Challenges

Thanks for stopping by...if you really want to make my day, leave me a comment or sign up to be a follower! :) 

Doni

3 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME Fall card my friend! Love that embossing folder and how you've made the pumpkins 'shine' ... well done! Spent the day yesterday with my daughter at the Christmas in the Woods event and Fall Festival at her local Whitehouse Fruit Farm ... beautiful day and was so good to finally spend some time with her. She's always SO BUSY! Maybe we can do lunch one day this week ... I have a few doctor appointments but I'll give you a call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wonderful, simple autumn card. I have not seen that EF before. I love the way you applied the Delicata Ink - what a great detail. Great choice of patterned paper for your base. Thanks so much for playing with us at Can You Handle The Pressure?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely embossing and design full of gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. [aNNie Proud designer for Can You Handle The Pressure

    ReplyDelete