Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Challenge #682 - Glitz, Glitter, Gleam and Glow.

Today's Challenge at  Little Red Wagon was chosen by JanR. She would like us to make a project that sparkles or shines. So, I made a card that both sparkles and shines...but let me tell ya, my camera does not do well with the shine part! Here's my card:


Here's a close up view, hopefully you can see that both the border and the sentiment are both cut from shiny gold paper!  Oh, and the red is a much darker burgandy color....good grief!


Lol, I think I'd better quit while I'm ahead...at least I got pictures!

'till next time,

Doni


6 comments:

  1. So elegant, Doni! The sparkle and shine here look good to me. I can imagine how beautiful it is in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy in red and gold Doni, gorgeous card and you picked up the sparkle in your photos, which I tried so hard to do..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Doni! You just cannot beat a red gold color combo for Christmas. That pearl in the snowflake center is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So not fair when cards are being "camera shy". Wonderful card, Doni! All the glitter and shine is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the glitter and gold is fabulous. I can imagine how it looks like in real. I like the embossing on vellum !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Doni!! This is such a beautifully elegant card! That snowflake is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete