Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Challenge # 681 - Let's eat!

Hi! Happy Wednesday!

 Doni, here and it's my turn to host this weeks challenge. Since I seem to always be hungry lately ...I chose the the title "Let's eat!",  that just means you can use any type of food, cakes, cookies, pies, etc.  So when making your project just put something eatable in there somewhere and you're good to go! 

Here's the card I made:


I used the computer for the sentiment.

The rest was made with My Favorite Things Die-Namics  called Sweetie Pie.

Totally clean and simple, but hey, what can I tell ya...that's me!

I can't wait to see what "goodies" you all put up!  Yum,yum, yum!

 

7 comments:

  1. Clean and simple, but simply perfect!!! Love this card, Doni. And your red gingham background paper highlights your design wonderfully. It's like a red tablecloth, inviting the viewer to 'take a bite'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, love your cute little pie Doni, I LOVE pie, what a cute die set along with the country feel with the gingham, gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plaid background - fits perfect with the pie.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card, Doni! Loving the die cuts and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Doni, I would say crisp, clean and simple! That looks like a cherry pie, my favorite. I do pies for my birthday instead of cake, not that I have anything against cake, I just LOVE pie. This card steals my heart for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Clean and simple can be the best way to go sometimes and it's the right choice with your pie cut! I especially like the way you did the pie dish.

    ReplyDelete