Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Flower Power

Hi!

Today the challenge at Little Red Wagon is all about Flower Power thanks to the wonderful Chrissy who is our hostess this week. I love flowers and heaven knows I have alot of flower stamps and dies to choose from, however this stamp just happened to be on my desk top ...so guess what I used?!  

Yep, you guessed right! I chose the two smallest flowers and stamped them on yellow vellum with VersaMark and embossed them with white. Then I colored them lightly on the back with my copics. Once they were done ..here's the finished card:


I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful flowers this week.

by for now, 

Doni


4 comments:

  1. WOW, so pretty and delicate Doni, gorgeous card, love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, Doni! Love the technique you used - both with the colouring and making the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Doni!!! And such a clever technique you've used, too. I would never have thought to use velum like this; it's a truly stunning design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doni!!!! This is stunning! What a fabulous technique that I've not seen before (and plan to try). I LOVE your card!!

    ReplyDelete