Wednesday, April 5, 2023

April Showers

Hi!  It's Wednesday and this week there is a new challenge over at Double D Challenges.

"April Showers" is the challenge ...

Here's the mood board for inspiration:

 

 I focused in on the red umbrella.

On the stamp the cute little frog was holding a flower, so I just put tape over the flower...inked up the stamp and then removed the tape ( I can't even tell you how many times I forgot to do that part!!) then stamped the image . Then I die cut the Layered Umbrella die from My Favorite Things , colored it red and put it in the frogs hand...easy peasy! Oh,and to finish the card I added a few rain drops with the brush end of a light blue Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at Double D Challenges. you could win this prize: 

 

'till next time, 

Doni


 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely the cutest frog with his umbrella, creative idea to add the umbrella over the flowers and I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to remove the tape too, don't think I'll ever learn LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that frog is so stinkin' cuuuute! Great masking, you'd never know! Adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, clever you to remove the flower and hand him an umbrella! This is so darn cute I can't stop smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... he is so cute and I can hear him 'singing in the rain' right now! LOL Awesome creation my friend ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, the colours are beautiful and the design of your card shows it off very nicely too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great job adding the umbrella to Mr. Frog's hand. The dimension on that umbrella looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that frog, though. I am just smiling all over my face. And replacing the flowers with the umbrella is GENIUS!!! LOVE this card, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Doni! I thought the frog came with the umbrella. You're a stamping genius! Perfectly sweet!

    ReplyDelete