Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Spring

Hi!

This week at Little Red Wagon

Imke's challenge is in the form of a question...Spring or Fall?

I chose Spring:


  I used the stamp set from Create A Smile called "crokisses". After stamping the image I colored it with my Copic Markers ( V12, V15, V17, Y21,YG13 and YG09). Then I fussy cut it out and let me tell ya, those leaves were a challenge!

The thin frame was cut from a Simon Says Die Cut called...wait for it...A Thin Frame!  LOL 

I finished by stamping the greeting and adding a few gems.


Thanks for looking.

'till later,

Doni


 



6 comments:

  1. Doni, your card is so elegant and striking! Lovely colouring on your crocus too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean and crisp Doni and I love the colour of the flower and your CAS design

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Doni! Such a wonderful cas design. I'm loving all the purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card, Doni! I love your crocus flower (bravo for the fussy cutting) and how you've placed it against the frame. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly spring, Doni !

    Happy Easter.

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crocus is the third flower that means spring to me. I love this image and your simply beautiful design and the name of your stamp set is so cute!

    ReplyDelete