Friday, April 7, 2023

Hello

Hi! 

I've been enjoying some totally un-directed playtime in my craft room today.

This is what I came up with:


and here are the supplies I used:


None of these supplies are new. In fact, who knows how old they are!

I came across them while I was putting away some stencils and dies I did just get and my mojo led me to using them instead of the newer ones...it felt good.  Tomorrow I'll try out the new ones! :)

Till then,

Doni

PS: just noticed that I forgot to say that the background was from my stash of backgrounds I created a long time ago using the stencil with some lightly tinted dimensional paste. 

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! Love that brick wall background (I don't think I even have any of that paste stuff lol [believe it or not]) and your CAS design is just PERFECT! LOVE this my friend. We need to get together again soon. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, almost forgot lol ... Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete