Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Do Nothing Day

Hi!

This weeks challenge at Little Red Wagon is brought to us by Chrissy and she would like to see

 " At Least Two Layers".

This is what I came up with:


I used the Classic Lg. Oval dies by Nestabilities and the stamp set "Happy Cat" by Your Next Stamp.
The oval is thee layers deep and the Cat is attached with adhesive foam strips ( some of which I had to cut into tiny little pieces!!)
 

This card is going out to a newly retired girlfriend! 

 Have some fun today!

'till next time,

Doni

6 comments:

  1. My kind of day too Doni, love the sweet happy cat and your layers, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! I wish I could have a stay home and do nothing day!

    Such a sweet card! I've not seen that little happy cat before. He's perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, Doni! Splendid colouring too. I wish there was a Stay At Home and Do Nothing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need such kind of day here too ;-)
    Fabulous card, Doni !
    ~Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Doni! What a great retirement card and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihihihihi...love this card, Doni! It cracked me up!!! – Shani

    ReplyDelete