Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Flora

Hi!

Imke is our host today at Little Red Wagon and she is asking us the question " Flora or Fauna ?"

I chose Flora... I think, unless you count bees as Fauna. 

I was on a roll, so I made two more:

                                                                         and
 

This is where the Bees came from:

Oh, my goodness... these corner embellishments  are like really, really old! I just pulled them off the corner pieces. I also used this die from Simon Says Stamp:


Thanks for stopping by.

'til next time

Doni

Linking to:

Everybody- Art Challenge

Unicorn Challenge Blog 

6 comments:

  1. Really beautiful cards, Doni and the bees are darling. Havenʻt thought about Joleeʻs in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such pretty cards, Doni!!! I love all three. That's a great die-cut and those bees are awesome. - Shani

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! All your cards are really great. These die cut flowers are so brilliant and these bees are so pretty with the flowers. I also love the background paper. Your cards just put you in a really good mood.
    Thank you for presenting these lovely cards in the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doni, you did a great job with the Flora theme. The yellow and green totally rocks. Also the little bees - such a great accent.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Doni! I love them all and those sweet bees are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such lovely cards!! Your papers are perfect with your pretty daisies as sparkly-winged bees!!

    ReplyDelete