Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Flowers

 

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at
Double D Challenges.

The theme is Flowers. 
 For inspiration here's the mood board Darlene made for us:
I love all kinds of flowers in all kinds of colors so this is what I came up with:

 
                                                  supplies used:
                                                  My favorite things - Together Forever stamp set
My Favorite Things - Stitched Flowers Die-
enamel dots                                                 
  I can't wait to see everyone's pretty flower cards.  Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at
you could win this prize: 

 

 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Loving these stitched flowers in your pretty colors. Great arrangement and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word ... how awesome is this bouquet of flowers! Lovely design and love the sentiment! Another awesome DT project ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the extra detail that you got by die cutting the flowers from patterned paper. Loving the white space to make this card impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doni this is precious in ginghams, prints and pastels. What a joy it would be to open this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful, Doni. The gingham print flowers and die cut impressions look amazing. A really happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doni, when a person needs a smile all they have to do is look at this card. I love it so much with the fun flowers cut from patterned paper. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and stunning design, great colour combo, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Doni, I love, love, LOVE this. It's so sweet and adorable, using those patterned papers is GENIUS!!! Well done, and great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!! I loved this as soon as I saw it, what a wonderfully beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete