Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Things That Fly

Hi! Happy Wednesday!

 Doni here, and it's my turn to host this weeks challenge. .I chose the the title "Things That Fly!"

Butterflies, birds, bugs, planes, helicopters, kites...just to name a few. Since butterflies popped into my head first, this is the card I made:


The supplies I used are:

W plus 9 - Sunshine layers

Memory Box - Lunette Butterfly Die

Pretty Pink Posh - Get Well Soon Script


I can't wait to see all the things that fly that everyone comes up with!


Doni

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly and get well card Doni, just beautiful..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all Doni, I don't mind one bit, you go for it.. birds on a wire, so funny...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly card, Doni! I love the colors you've used. Turquoise and black are a perfect match IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Doni! I love the colours and that big butterfly is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That butterfly looks amazing with all the glittery blues! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doni, this is so pretty and youʻve used my favorite colors! There is a special place in my heart for butterflies. They always make me think of my mom.

    ReplyDelete