Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Lemon-ade or Yellow

Hi!  It's Wednesday and this week there is a new challenge over at Double D Challenges.

The challenge title is "Lemon-ade" you can use Lemons or yellow as the focus.

Here's the mood board for inspiration:

 

I found my inspiration in the bottom left picture of the flowers. 


 I used the stamp set Spring Flowers by Simon Says Stamp. The flowers were heat embossed with white embossing powder onto vellum. I added the color on the back side of the vellum.
 
Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at Double D Challenges. you could win this prize: 

 

'till next time, 

Doni


 

 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those flowers are magnificent! I have always been in love with that set....may have to use that SS coupon I have lol This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, Doni! Those embossed flowers on the vellum are amazing. It looks like they were outlined in stitching. You've inspired me to color on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these flowers. So stunning and good looking! The vellum was a great technique for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW ... look at you go girl ... coloring on vellum ... BEAUTIFUL JOB! Your card is so happy and uplifting! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doni, I think this is so pretty with the white on vellum! Your color is softly blended and the sweeping arrangement frames the sentiment beautifully. Got to love that delicately patterned paper with the black base, too. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, great vellum use and amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Doni, this is stunning with the vellum flowers! Why do I never think to use vellum?? I absolutely love your sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vellum flowers are downright gorgeous, I was in awe of them as soon as I saw them!! Beautiful inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this. Glad to see that you chose not to use lemons - that's what I did too. I am in LOVE with your vellum flowers and went to Simon to search for the set. Sadly it's gone. Pro'ly a good thing - like I need one more stamp set. Great design, this is a happy card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty I just love the use of vellum here it adds such a pretty touch to this gorgeous card that coupled with the gorgeous embossing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, does that ever look pretty embossed! Curious.. did the stamp come with a die?

    ReplyDelete