Saturday, June 3, 2023

Triple B Guest designer

Hi!

I am so excited! This month I was asked to be the guest designer over at Triple B Challenges.

The triple B stands for Birds, Butterflies and Blooms. On your cards you can use one of them, or two of them or all three of them. It's your choice. I chose to use two...Bird and Bloom.

 
Here's what I used:
 

It was fun coloring the hummingbird because of all the pretty colors and yes, I did check out some clip art hummingbirds to give me an idea where to put what where.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you check out Triple B Challenges.
 
Doni

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on this hummer my friend! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer ... your creations are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are your hummingbird are astoundingly beautiful, pretty flower too!! Thanks so much Doni for being our guest designer at Triple B!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your guest DT spot and wow what a beauty you made. beautifully coloured and designed well done you !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete