Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Fishing

Hi!

Happy Wednesday, everybody! A new challenge is starting at
Double D Challenges.The challenge is "The great outdoors"
If you're looking for some inspiration here's a great mood board:


 I was inspired by the upper right picture of the fishing stuff.


I thought that little worm was so cute that I put him on the inside.

The only supplies I used on this card were of course my much loved Copic markers and the stamp set called catching Z's from Art Impressions.

Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at Double D Challenges. you could win this prize:  

 'till next time,

                                                                                 Doni                                                                                  


8 comments:

  1. OMG this guy sure looks exhausted! LOL And what a fun sentiment pun!! Awesome DT project my friend ... your cards are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your fun fisherman card, that is my kind of fishing LOL, fabulous example of outdoors and inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha isn't this FUN!?! I bet he is dreaming of the one that got away lol Great image, perfect creation for our Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Doni. This guy is so relaxed....LOL! Great image and coloring. Love the bobber on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this guy! He's so relaxed. Rich was always a little too intense about fishing and I'd be the one in the chair. Your coloring is so good. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I just laughed out loud!!! This card just could NOT be any cuter, I love it so much!! Great coloring too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Doni!! I just love this image and I love how you've carried the little worm to the inside of your card. The sentiment is just perfect too, as well as your coloring. So much to admire about this wonderfully, fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art impressions stamps certainly does a great job with this subject. Your little guy is absolutely enjoying himself fishing or not. And you had to use that worm in it somewhere it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete