Wednesday, July 5, 2023

relax

Hi!

Our lovely host at Little Red Wagon this week is Kate. Her challenge is titled " Seven Seas of Rhye. 

She would like to see our beach themed creations.  Here's what I came up with:

I used the following die cuts to make this beach scene:

Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Circles

Lawn fawn - Palm Trees

My Favorite Things - Wild Greenery

Simon Says Stamp - Adirondack Chair 

Ouick Cuts - old un- labeled alphabet letters

 

I hope you all have some run in the sun this week and do some serious relaxing!

Hugs, Doni

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scene Doni, I could happily plop myself in that chair and just relax, gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beach scene, Doni! You did an excellent job with these die-cuts and that paper is perfect (it really looks like sand).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful beach scene in the sunset. Great use of all the die cuts.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this Doni! I thought about using a beach chair die, now I may have to get it out and use it anyway. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is awesome!!! The layout, the amazing sun, the beach chair - everything!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete