Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Have a ball

Hello!

This week on Little Red Wagon our hostess is Brenda and she would like us to feature a dog on our creations.

Friends who live up the street often take their dachshund Polly for a walk and stop by to see me. So today I'm featuring Polly on my shaker card.

 

First I colored the dog with Copic markers #15 and E17 and the little baseball with YG01


 

 Then I made the front of the card by printing "Have a Ball" onto white cardstock and then using dies to cut the edges and the circle.


Once this was die cut, I flipped it over and on the back added a piece of acrylic over the cut out circle and the put foam tape over everything but the circle.

 


Next came adding all the shaker beads then removing the foam tape and covering the circle area with some pretty background paper. Once this was done you could flip it over and then adhere it to the front of a brown card base. Last came adding the cut little doggie.

I hope my friends have a ball playing shaking this card! 

"till next time.

Doni

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, cute. and fun shaker Doni, love your little dog chasing his ball..fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly's made a super cute image for this shaker card, Doni! She looks like she's having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What clever design, Doni - it´s perfect for the playing dog !

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love shaker cards. So cute that there's a real doggo for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polly is adorable, I can just see her running, and jumping and playing with all those shaker elements. Darling, fun card, Doni!

    ReplyDelete