Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Sunflowers

 Hi! 

A new challenge is up at Double D Challenges. The theme is Sunflowers.

They have a great mood board to help with some inspiration:


 

And if you're lucky enough to be chosen by Random.org. you could win this great prize:


 

This is the card I made:

I already sent this to my BFF Diane. She has had hand surgery this week.

I made these pretty sunflowers with a die from the Greetery.

I can't wait to see all the sunflower inspired projects.

Hugs, Doni

 

 

 


 

 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunflower dies, what a magnificent cluster! Sure to bring cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers to bring sunshine to a friend. I'm sure your friend loved your thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at the texture of your flowers. They look real and I am sure that they made your friend feel better. Mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those layered sunflowers are just plain gorgeous!! This card should certainly cheer up your friend and brighten her day, it's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Doni and I'm sure it made Diane's day!! You are so thoughtful! LOVE those sunflowers ... awesome design inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is spectacular, Doni! Beautiful bouquet of sunflowers with fabulous dimension and texture. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doni, you make the prettiest cards and I always love the heck out of them. What a great die with the layers and texture. I know your friend got a smile out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! the colours and detail of your design is striking! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so gorgeous!! I love the texture you put on those sunflower petals. The is just a fabulous design, your flowers really make a statement.

    ReplyDelete