Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Fall Plaids

 

Hi!  It's Wednesday and this week there is a new challenge over at Double D Challenges. 

The challenge is to use Fall Plaids. Oh, how I love the warm fall colors.

 I really gad a hard time choosing a favorite plaid to use.

Here is the inspiration board they have posted...it helped.

 

This is what I came up with:

           Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at Double D Challenges. you could win this prize:

 

 See you later.

Hugs, Doni

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall leaf paired with your colorful fall plaid. This is gorgeous Doni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Plaid! That Oak Leaf is magnificent! Pretty all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you picked a beauty my friend! LOVE your overall design ... I can smell the apple cider brewing just looking at your card! Hope to see you soon, now that my reunions are behind me. Beautiful work ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card Doni, great inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You came up with something absolutely fabulous, Doni! A clean design but with all that wonderful rich color and style. Love the big thanks. This looks like a card you could make over and over for many seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS design, Doni. The warm colors and plaid are perfect for this fall card. I love the texture on the oak leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how beautiful and serene this one is! Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plaids are always to cheerful. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I love everything about this card. That plaid just makes this card pop, and the greeting is perfect. Great design here!!

    ReplyDelete