Saturday, September 2, 2023

Happy Fall

Hi! I'm glad you stopped by my blog today. 

Here in Ohio the weather is still warm and the leaves have not yet began to color, however it is September and I'm looking forward to those beautiful fall days. That has inspired me to make this card today.

I started by blending some fall color distress inks...lots of them, I got a little carried away, but that's all good because now I have a great stash of blended paper to use on other projects. I chose a rather subdued spot to die cut this maple leaf.(Honey Bee Stamps - Honey cuts). Then I popped it up using  4 dark brown leaves layering them all together)  Next came the background which looks like tree bark thanks to a Tim Holtz embossing folder made by Sizzix. To finish this was all adhered to a cream colored card base (A2 size).

Entering in the following:

The Four Seasons Challenge 

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges

A Place To Start 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome, Doni. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We're always grateful to have you play along, and we really do all hope that you'll join us again soon. Have a wonderfully happy and creative week.
    Karen L, DT - The Four Seasons
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete