Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Winter

Hi! 

  This week there is a new challenge over at Double D Challenges.

The challenge theme is "Winter/ snow scene".

Here's the mood board for inspiration:

 

I was looking through my patterned paper stash and I came upon this paper from Basic Grey that reminded me of those winter days were it's just grey and cloudy and dreary...so that's what I went with.

I did splatter a little white ..but yeah, looking at this just makes me cold. I guess that works for winter! lol

Thanks for stopping by and if you join us at Double D Challenges. you could win this prize

 

Hugs, Doni

6 comments:

  1. Lovely wintry scene. The simplicity speaks of a quiet, cold night. Miss BG papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect background paper for sure! I had to grab a sweater lol I adore that white tree die cut. Sometimes less is more and this is just lovely! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful and perfect my friend! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! We will get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do clean and simple beautifully, Doni! I love the paper. It does have a very cold and wintry look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have that right, it looks like a cold winter, and that is not bad. Reminds me of a Wisconsin snow storm! I do love this and miss it. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS winter scene. This card definitely depicts our winters here on the east coast. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete