Wednesday, January 3, 2024

8th Anniversary

 

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at Double D Challenges.

 8th Birthday/Anniversary
8th anniversary is Bronze (just a suggestion)
Doesn't have to be Bronze, just anything birthday

Here is their design board:

 

I found some bronze colored glitter paper in my stash,

 so I went with a very clean and simple Anniversary card.


Congratulations to my two favorite people... Diane and Darlene. 

To make this card I used  a really old heart punch and the words were printed on the computer.

8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Doni, love the pretty sparkle, just perfect for our celebration, we are honored to have you as part of our team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple and elegant! It's lovely all over! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and smashing too! Great card for this challenge inspiration. It is good to be on this team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful, Doni! Have a safe and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card my friend and you know how much I love your design style!! Well done ... glad you are part of the team and helping us to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doni, you're a master at simplicity! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS design, Doni. So pretty and elegant. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FABULOUS, Doni! I love its simplicity, it's simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete